The Hunter/Mid North Coast NSW
Newcastle NSW 2300
Phone: + 61 2 4929 5225
Webb Australia Group’s Hunter/Mid North Coast NSW office was established in 2011 to provide design options and on-the-ground presence, combined with efficiencies and expertise from the wider national and international Webb network. The office is led by Director Ian Foy and Office Manager/Engineer Paul Moro.
The office successfully provides technical assistance from initial conception phase of a project through to final commissioning and occupation.
Geographically located 170km to the North of Sydney, the office is able to service the local markets in a cost effective manner, with focus on fast attendance / turnaround to site and to project needs.
Webb's office network is supported by high speed optical fiber data transfer technology providing fast and efficient connectivity between project stakeholders and with clients.
Current/Recent projects include:
- Newcastle Airport Expansion Project
Electrical, Specialist Lighting, Security & Communications Services
- Hamilton TAFE
- Newcastle Cathedral – Anzac Soldiers
External Façade Specialist Lighting Projections
- Athel D’Ombrain Drive & Maitland Railway Station Transport Interchange
Power Infrastructure & Roadway Lighting
- Maitland Hospital
Mechanical Design Services
- Kurri Kurri Hospital
Electrical Site Infrastructure Review, Mew Main Switchboard, Diesel Generator and Electrical Services Upgrade
- Wyong Hospital Emergency Medical Unit/Urgent Care Centre, New South Wales
Mechanical, Electrical, Fire, Security Services
- John Hunter Hospital
NeoNatal Intensive Care Unit - Mechanical and Medical Gases
- Muswellbrook Hospital Emergency Department
Level 3 ASP & Main Switchboard Upgrades
- 122 - 132 Hunter Street, Newcastle – Residential Development
Mechanical & Electrical Services
- Maroba Seniors Apartments, Waratah
- Various Telephone Exchanges across the Hunter/Mid North Coast Region
Mechanical Services Upgrade
For additional information about projects in The Hunter/Mid North Coast NSW, please review by Industry or contact Ian Foy.