Gordon NSW 2072
Phone: +61 2 9418 1444
The Webb Group’s foundation office in Sydney was established in 1973 and continues to be led by 2 Principals + Directors - Ian Foy and Marc Pirozzi. This ensures that the Sydney office is well placed to provide best practice standards across the Electrical Engineering, Specialist Lighting, Security, Mechanical, Communications, Audio Visual and Technology Consultancy.
Project experience is diverse and ranges from commercial interior refurbishments, retail and residential developments to design of large scale security systems for government institutions, advanced technology, high reliability data centres, as well as masterplanning for urban design.
- Base Security Improvements Program (BSIP) - 16 Bases National/Australia
- Westpac Banking Corporation/Westpac Place
- Centennial Park Trust/Sydney Cricket Ground redevelopment
- University Of Sydney, New South Wales/Carslaw Building
- Park Hyatt Hotel Sydney Redevelopment
- The Kinghorne Cancer Centre
- Garvan Institute of Medical Research & St Vincent's & Mater Health (SV&MHS), Darlinghurst, Sydney, New South Wales
- Harold Park Development, New South Wales
- Road Traffic Authority (RTA) - Parramatta to Liverpool Transitway - North West Transitway
- Commonwealth Bank of Australia/EDSA, Norwest Data Centre, New South Wales
Our Company prides itself on the ability to deliver innovative design solutions utilising the latest and most advanced technology. We are committed to being at the forefront of electrical knowledge and expertise, and to the commitment of high standards of creativity and reliability within the electrical engineering discipline.
For additional information about projects in NSW, please review by Industry or contact Ian Foy or Marc Pirozzi.