Gordon NSW 2072
Phone: +61 2 9418 1444
Webb Australia Group’s foundation office in Sydney was established in 1973 and is led by Directors - Ian Foy and Marc Pirozzi and Associates Ken Douglas, Simon Chiu and Steven Lam.
The key members of the Design Team have extensive experience within the industry in the fields of Electrical, Mechanical, Specialist Lighting, Security, Communications, Audio Visual, Level 3 ASP and PV Solar Engineering Services design and implementation. The expertise includes understanding the functional requirements of the facilities as well as the technical standards.
Project experience is diverse and ranges from Commercial Interior Refurbishments, Retail Centres, Residential Developments, Casinos and Stadiums to the design of large scale security systems for Government Institutions and High Reliability Data Centres, as well as Masterplanning for Urban Design.
Current and Recent Projects include:
- Defense Base Security Improvements Program (BSIP) - covering 16 Defense Bases
- Sky City Casino & Hotel, Adelaide
- 50,000m2 Abercrombie Business School for the University of Sydney
- Star City Main Infrastructure Upgrade Project and Fitout Upgrades
- Barangaroo Headland Park & “Cut Away” Cultural Centre
- Stockland Shopping Centre, Wetherill Park
- Westpac Banking Corporation/Westpac Place
- Sydney Cricket Ground Redevelopment, Sports Lighting & HV Infrastructure
- Park Hyatt Hotel Sydney Redevelopment
- International Convention Centre, Darling Harbour HV Infrastructure/Level 3 ASP
Our Company prides itself on the ability to deliver innovative design solutions utilising the latest and most advanced technology.
For additional information about projects in NSW, please review by Industry or contact Ian Foy or Marc Pirozzi.