Birtinya QLD 4575
Phone: + 61 7 5438 8800
Webb Australia Group’s Sunshine Coast office was established in 2004 to provide design options for local clients, architects and builders. The office is led by Director Mark Wilton and Regional Manager Craig Littleton.
Craig Littleton is a Registered Professional Engineer in Queensland.
The office successfully provides technical assistance from initial conception phase of a project through to final commissioning and occupation. Services and technical assistance typically include:
- Master planning
- Strategic planning
- Design documentation
- Assistance during construction
- Witness testing and reporting
Geographically located 100km to the North of Brisbane the office is able to service the local markets in a cost effective manner, with focus on fast attendance / turnaround to site and to project needs.
Webb's office network is supported by high speed optical fiber data transfer technology providing fast and efficient connectivity between project stakeholders and with clients.
Current/ Recent projects include:
- Mackay Regional Botanic Gardens Redevelopment
- Gympie Civic Centre
- Noosa River Holiday Park Amenities Upgrade
- 369 Morayfield Road Retail Development
- Curra Community Hall
- Gympie Streetscape - Smithfield Street
- Mudjimba Holiday Park Replacement Amenities Building
- Kawana Sports Precinct
- The Point Shopping Centre (formerly Cartwright Centre Development)
- SCC WOR Power Factor Correction Project
- Queens Park Maryborough
- Balgownie Estate New Cellar Door Building
- Woodford Community Centre
- Glen Kyle Drive, Buderim - Lighting Design
- Cod Hole Park Maroochydore - Electrical and Lighting Design
- Glass House District Park Stage 3: Electrical
- Palmwoods Streetscape
- Boonah Streetscape
- Gympie Veterinary Golden Beach Street Lighting (Short Street)