Philip ACT 2606
Phone: +61 2 6285 4365
Webb Australia Group's Canberra office was established in 1994 and is led by Director, Ian Foy and Office Manager/Senior Engineer, John Griggs.
The office has prospered, undertaking the design of a number of prominent projects within the ACT region. The office demonstrates a solid track record for projects from design development, detailed design and documentation through to construction supervision, construction management and commissioning.
Project experience is diverse and ranges from Office Fitouts, Educational Facilities, Entertainment Venues, Sports Field and Public Lighting, Specialist PV Solar Design, Retail Developments to Metro Stations and Defence Facilities, as well as generator design installations in Australian Embassies and Data Facilities.
Current/Recent projects include:
- Canberra Metro - Package 57 Stops/Stations - Specialist Lighting & Controls
- Hyperdome Shopping Centre, Tuggeranong - Façade Lighting
- High Mast Lighting Replacement, Civil Space Surveillance Telescope Development - Specialist Power
- The Canberra Hospital LED Lighting Upgrade
- Erindale Group Centre Stage 1 - Gartside Street Improvements
- Twyford Hall - Stage 2 Theatre Development
- Belgenny Farm Dairy No. 2 Services Infrastructure
- Parliamentary Zone Carpark Lighting Replacement
- Woden Park Sports Lighting
- University of Canberra Building 14 Lecture Theatre Lighting
- Kingston Harbour Public Realm Lighting
- ANU Sports Union Building Emergency Lighting
For additional information about projects in ACT, please review by Industry or contact Ian Foy or John Griggs.