Toowong QLD 4066
Phone: +61 7 3870 4900
Webb Australia Group’s Brisbane office was established in 1987 and is led by Director + Principal Mark Wilton from Brisbane, and Associates Craig Collins, Roger Briggs and Larry Tuohy.
Project Director Mark Wilton and his staff have considerable experience with all forms of procurement strategies and have completed many major projects with leading builders and construction managers throughout Australia and overseas.
The key members of the Design Team have extensive experience within the industry in the fields of Electrical, Communications, Security, Mechanical and Lighting Services design and implementation. The expertise includes understanding the functional requirements of the facilities as well as the technical standards.
Mark Wilton, Robert Smith, Roger Briggs, Prasanna Pathirana, Alastair Carr, James Walden and Brad Taylor are Registered Professional Engineers in Queensland.
Webb QLD is proud to continue best practice leadership in the provision of design engineering services across the Retail, Health, Commercial, Residential,
Education, Entertainment, Security & Defence, Government and Public Infrastructure/Transport sectors.
Webb's Specialised Design and delivery services across the Electrical, Lighting, Security, Mechanical, Communications and Audio Visual disciplines continue to service the following projects:
- Defence Logistics Transformation Program (JLU SQ RAAF Base Amberley and JLU NQ Lavarack Barracks)
- Growler Airborne Electronic Facilities Attack Capability Project (RAAF Base Amberley and Oakey AATC)
- Delamere Range Facility Redevelopment and Mobile Treat Training Emitter System Project (Delamere Air Weapons Range)
- 17th Construction Squadron Relocation (RAAF Base Amberley)
- JCU The Science Place (JCU Townsville Campus)
- Enhanced Land Force Phase 2B (ELF2B) (Gallipoli Barracks Enoggera)
- LAND 121 Unit Sustainment Facilities Project (Various Defence sites across Australia)
- Explosive Ordnance Logistics Reform Program (EOLRP) Project (RAAF Base Amberley, RAAF Base Darwin, EO Depot Mt Stuart)
- Borallon Correctional Centre Refurbishment
- Northern Territory Secure Facilities (NTSF) Project
- New Grafton Correctional Centre (NGCC) Project
- ALDI Stores - South East Region
- Northern Territory Secure Facilities, Darwin
- SEA 1180 Offshore Patrol Vessels (HMAS Stirling, HMAS Cairns, HMAS Coonawarra)
- Hopkins Correctional Centre Expansion - Ararat
- Aeronautical Ground Lighting – Miles Aerodrome
- Hitachi Perth, WA
- CQU Rockhampton Allied health Clinic Stage 2
- MOKO Living Mixed Use Development
- Flower Power Milperra
- Wamuran Aged Care Facility
For additional information about our projects in Queensland, please review by Industry or contact Mark Wilton or Craig Collins for the Gold Coast office and Mark Wilton or Craig Littleton for the Sunshine Coast office.