Webb Australia continues to add value to client portfolios by building assessments for NABERS ratings and the development of HVAC operational profiles in line with energy target reductions. This includes Green Star compliance and BCA Section J requirements.
Sustainability projects for major property portfolios and projects include:
- GPT Group (General Property Trust)
- Macquarie Office Trust
- Investa Property Group
- The Hills Shire Council Office Relocation Project - Sustainability Brief Review/Report
- Westpac Place - Energy Audit
- Tabcorp Casinos - Energy Efficiency Opportunities Scheme
- 15 Blue St, NSW
- 1 Kent St, NSW
- KPMG Tower 10 Shelley St, NSW
- Stockland Head Office 133 Castlereagh St, NSW
- Cox Building 15 Mort St, ACT (Government leased)
- 62 Northbourne Ave, ACT (Government leased)
- 68 Northbourne Ave, ACT (Government leased)
- 2 Cavill Ave, NSW (Government leased)
- 4 Cavill Ave, NSW (Government leased)
The programs have all been successful in the reduction of energy consumption for electricity, water and gas. Results were quantified through the NABERS (ABGR) rating tool, and achieved through operational and technological consultation/implementation.
Other energy related projects include:
- Renewable (Photovoltaic) system designs for several clients (residential and commercial) including private and state schools under government programs.
- Building Education Revolution (BER) and National Solar School Program (NSSP)
- Energy audits (A/S level 3). The audit contains energy efficiency recommendations with supporting payback periods and existing consumption analysis.
- Government mandated Energy Efficiency Opportunities (EEO) program, managed through the OSCAR program. This was successfully completed for the required reporting cycle.
Webb also provides experience in power consumption analysis, energy reviews, energy efficient concept design, budget projection and project management services. Webb Australia provides the technical experience, accreditations and licenses, combined with NATHERS assessment experience (with the MBA) and quality assurance to carry out all facets of an energy review including measurement, assessment, monitoring, recommendations, cost analysis and projection, pilot projects and project review.
- Provision of detailed Energy Audit Reports of existing or proposed installations.
- Site inspections with documentation of the facility design and operational characteristics.
- Analysis of historical and projected energy consumption.
- Monitoring and recording of electricity consumption, including electrical switchboard loads, manufacturing equipment, appliances, light fittings, hot water, air conditioning, etc.
- Provision of maximum demand, distribution, conduit and cable size calculations to maintain facility infrastructure.
- Documentation of the details of energy consumption data and recommendations for efficiency improvement with projected payback periods from savings and financing options.
- Review of project submissions to confirm their conformance with the specification.
- Analysis of the proposed products through a pilot process.
- Inspection and project management of contracted works to confirm conformance to specification and statutory and/or quality assurance requirements.
- Compilation and provision of progressive reports for management review of progress of costs / time / contract schedule to completion, etc.
Webb Australia is a member of the U.S. Green Building Council (USGBC)/ LEED green building program, Clean Energy Council, Green Building Council Australia and NABERS. Recently completed projects for major property portfolios and projects include:
- The Hills Shire Council Office Relocation Project
- HMAS Albatross Mechanical Services Upgrad
- Barangaroo Headland Park & Cultural Facility
- HMAS Albatross Stage 3 Redevelopment
- Sugarmill Warehouse Apartments
- The Factory Apartments
- Hunter Wetlands, Environmental Education Centre
- Pacific Place, 7 Railway Street, Chatswood
- GPT Group (General Property Trust)