Mark Wilton, Director
Mark Wilton was made a Director of the Webb Australia Group in 1997 and is a SCEC Endorsed Security Zone Consultant. He has undertaken research in Northern Europe and America to ensure electrical engineering knowledge and skills remain state of the art.
Mark has numerous projects achieving successful completion under his direction, with a significant number receiving merit and design awards across the Culture + Heritage, Security + Defence, Education, Entertainment, Government, Health, Industrial, Masterplanning + Urban, Mission Critical Data Centres, Mixed Commerical/Retail, Mixed Residential, Public Infrastructure, Sport Infrastructure, and International sectors.
He is responsible for electrical/lighting/security/data and communication services projects across large infrastructure, Government, Defence and Security projects, as well as for Mixed Retail, Commercial, Computer + Data Centres, Mixed Entertainment/Leisure, and Education sectors.
Recently Mark has had a continuous involvement in Correctional / Detention Centre Projects.
Mark's areas of specialisation include:
- Electronic Security Systems (including highly integrated high security systems)
- Voice and Data, Communications systems
- Video, MATV, Radio and Microwave Reticulation Systems
- High Reliability Power Supplies
- UPS Equipment
- Standby Generation Equipment
- Existing Equipment Assessment
- Electromagnetic Interference Surveys and Rectification Schemes
- Lightning Protection Assessment & Design
Projects in Security and Defence include:
- Lavarack Barracks - Townsville
- Redevelopment various stages involving Communications and Security, Electrical, Fire Detection
- Electronic Security Masterplan + New Central Security System
- RAAF Base Townsville
- Redevelopment Stage I + Stage II - Communications and Security
- Canungra Barracks
- Defence Intelligence Training Centre - Security
- RAAF Base Amberley
- Redevelopment Stage 1 - SCEC Consultant
- 21st Construction Relocation - Communications, Security and Audio Visual
- Electronic Security and Communications designs in various Correctional Centres in Queensland, Victoria, New South Wales and Northern Territory
- Design of Electronic Security for several Public Private Partnership projects in Australia