Marc Pirozzi, Director
Marc Pirozzi has over twenty (20) years experience as a Consulting Engineer since completing his Bachelor of Engineering (Electrical) at the University of New South Wales in 1994 and has gained an extensive range of experience in building services consulting engineering during his career.
Since joining Webb in April 1999 Mr Pirozzi has been involved in the design and delivery of both infrastructure and building services associated with many large construction, fitout, and refurbishment projects encompassing defence, commercial, hotel, residential and educational developments. He was appointed as a Director of the Company in 2008 and is the lead Security Consultant for Webb NSW.
His experience includes encompassing design and project management of electrical building services including HV/LV, electrical distribution systems, specialist lighting, telecommunications/data networks, CATV systems, security and access control and fire systems.
As a SCEC Security Zone Consultant, he has been responsible for design and certification of the electronic and physical security for a number of government and defence facilities.
Several notable projects with which Mr Pirozzi has been closely involved include:
- Barangaroo Headland Park and Cultural Facility
- Darling Harbour Live - Sydney International Convention Exhibition, Entertainment Centre and Darling Square
- Green Square Town Centre Masterplanning and Site 5 & 15 Residential Precincts
- Harold Park Redevelopment
- Top Ryde City Apartments
- HMAS Albatross
- Magenta Shores Integrated Tourist Facility
- Australia Customs Building, International Airport
- RPA Hospital, Camperdown
- Sponsor Hospitality Centre, Olympic Games 2000, Sydney
- University of NSW Chancellery and Matthews Buildings, Sydney
- Bay Centre Development, Pyrmont
- Darling Island Commercial / Residential, Darling Harbour
- Pacific Place, Chatswood
- Rhodes Waterside
- Breakfast Point Estate
- Cabarita Cove Estate, Cabarita
- Gateway Residential and Light Rail Station development, Pyrmont
- Ikon Redevelopment, Potts Point
- Quay Grand Hotel, Bennelong Point, Sydney
- Quay West, Southgate, Melbourne
- Beacon Cove Development, Melbourne
- Piers 2/3, Walsh Bay
Mr Pirozzi has worked with renowned architects and major project developers and has comprehensive experience in providing engineering consultancy services
to many satisfied clients.